Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Welcome! (First Entry)

Hey guys! Welcome to the Blog. You may know me, MyraTheInnovator1, from my YouTube channel (If not check out my channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/MyraTheInnovator1?feature=mhee) where I vlog about weight loss, natural hair, and college life. Here is basically going to be posts where making a video need not fit ( such as a random thought while I'm on the go, or words will better explain then a video), I don't feel like editing (lol that takes a lot of time), or it is off topic from what I post on my channel. Here I plan on doing entertainment reviews/news, random thoughts, app (ios apps I have an iPhone/iPad) reviews, plus size fashion, and more! Don't worry I'll also do some posts about weight loss, natural hair, and college life just like on my channel (and remind you of new videos I upload).

This blog is basically going to go beyond my channel and discuss things that most women love to read :) I hope you will enjoy and stay posted (lol) for more by subscribing.

-MTI <3


No comments:

Post a Comment