Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Love and Hip Hop: ATL Eps. 7

Ok Ok yes I am late but I just convinced myself to start a blog today so deal with it lol. I'm just going to start with this episode and go on from there. No need for me to recap if yal watched yal know what happened lol. 

So on with this episode. First thing I have to say is zzzzzzz lol how boring was this episode! It's like they just took a whole bunch of deleted scenes into one smh. I guess I'll start with Rasheeda and her husband Kirk, poor Kirk. I felt it was all the way wrong for her to even be seeing other management without talking to him. For one he is your manager and two and most importantly he is your husband. He had all the right to know her plans and if this was talked about early on it may had pan out differently. I am rooting for them to get pass this. 15 years is a loooonnng time to be with somebody, FIX IT RASHEEDA!!

Ok Karlie Redd, I just don't know how I feel about her. She finally gets a call from her manager who she said herself never had time for her, which is kind of a sign that she needs to stop. He explains that he heard she was talking to Benzino had that he was bad news for her career and something about him being "cold" smh. She claims they love each other and my thing is, although it seems too soon, if love is there it don't matter who see you with who. She goes back and tells Benzino what her manager said and he basically says forget them I love you and support you career, you know but all thuggish like lol. Although I didn't like his tone, he was absolutely right. Benzino goes on and gets her a meeting with Vince who is pretty big right now and Vince says he wants to work with Karlie. So much for Benzino being "cold" huh Mr. Manager? I like Benzino even though he looks weird but I do think they are moving too fast. Yes yal are old but damn yal can spare a year to get to know one another right? Next episode looks like a proposal can't wait to see what happens.

K. Michelle meets up with this baller guy for a date and before I blink she is kissing and on top is this guy! Oh Hell No! Now K. Michelle you my girl but ima need for you to stop now that's just not classy ok. Then cut scene she meets with her ex from college and now friend to talk about how she can't find the right man. Ahmmm?? by the looks of it you and the baller hit it off real nice AND you jumping on boys on the first date may be apart of the problem why you keep getting with no good men. You can't keep doing the same thing and expecting different results. K. Michelle has a lot of growing up to do but yet she is already at the age where she should be settling down. Before you know it you go be old like Karlie trying to find somebody. You better watch how to treat people. Karma is a true bitch.

We get a short view of Scrappy telling Shay(Buckey) about his child support issues. I am so pissed at Scrappy right now smh seriously. And did this guy say he only going to give his daughter $3,000!! That is chump change for a kid. Do he really think that is enough? Who can live off $3,000? My tuition is double that...plus some. I find Shay sooo unattractive since Flava of Love and now is no different. She is now double unattractive because she is supporting Scrappy not being there for his child. O_o excuse me? There is no way I will be with a guy who is not taking care of his own period dot. Thank God they spared us of Momma Dee this episode. Praise his name !!! lol Did yal see she was on the pole on WSHH?? Hot mess DOT COM. Let just move on from this mess...
   
Finally (since Erica, who is may all time fave girl, got limited air time) Mimi and Joseline. We start out with Joseline in the studio doing her... you know reggae-tone I guess music and of course it is behind Stevie J oh excuse me Stebie back. I have to agree with Joseline on this one, I do think Stebie thinks he owns her. Kudos to Joseline for doing her own thing, wait hold up.... did she just ask him is he go give up all of her body?....ummm yea I'm taking my kudos back. These jerks deserve one another. And Mimi come on now we all know you go take him back. That counseling session was pointless. Stebie is just one of them guys who will always be a dog and will not ever change. Sad but true. I like how they touched on both of the two relationships with their mother. I makes sense why a good girl like Mimi stays with a guy like Stebie and why a guy like Stebie acts the way he do. At least Stebie admitted to being a liar although non of us had to hear it to believe it.

Overall this episode was ehhh...dry and boring. I was just left thinking "That was it?" lol I was sure I didn't record all of it. Oh well This stuff is addictive I will be turned in next Monday.

-MTI     

No comments:

Post a Comment