Sunday, August 5, 2012

Supreme 90 first glance review



Hey guys ! So I few days ago I found the complete 10 DVD set of supreme 90 day challenge for $8 yes I said $8! Today I started the program and I will do a daily short update here on the blog and weekly/monthly videos on my YouTube channel.

So initial review:
The box includes the ten DVDs a nutritional guide and a chart with each day telling you what workout to do. I was upset that the program didn't give a list on of materials (workout ball, dumbbells, etc) needed for the program.

First workout:
Chest and Back was the first workout it was very intense. However the workouts were fast about a half an hour. Instructions were limited and can be a problem for a person first beginning but as the 90 days go on I feel I can pick up on the exercises.

Feeling after the workout:
I def felt this workout and started sweating really quick. I have high hopes for this program. Of course I don't think I will "get ripped" but I do feel I will drop some weight in the next 90 days.

Things to note:
I will not be following the nutrition plan for two reason: 1. Some of the items I am highly allergic to and 2. Almost every food item is extremely expensive. Also I will continue to be in the gym 3 days a week for an hour since I'm paying for it lol.

Follow me through this supreme 90 day challenge and see what can happen!!!

Day 1 Stats:
Chest: 38 1/2in
Right Arm: 13 1/4in
Waist: 35in
Hips: 45in
Abdomen: 48in
Weight: 216 lbs
Day 1 photo:

No comments:

Post a Comment