Sunday, September 2, 2012

Supreme 90 Day Core Dynamics and Total Body Workout Reviews



Hey guys I haven't been on the blog in a while. :( I'm trying to adjust to the new job and somewhat of lifestyle switch in the pass couple of weeks but I feel I have my system down now lol. Any who as promised I am giving you reviews over two new DVDs that have came up on the calendar recently. They are Core Dynamics and Total Body and overall these have to be my favorite ones :)

Core Dynamics: Uses the 30 seconds per exercise for 4-5 exercise and then following by a one minute rest. You will do about 5-6 cycles of this method. I have burn on average 250-300 cals for 30-35 minutes!! Now that's not bad at all. This workout uses what is call HIIT or High Intensity Interval Training, simply put it works your body to the max for 2-3 minutes than rest for one. This method have your body burning a large amount of cals in less amount of time. This is especial good for those who ultimate goal is to loss weight. This DVD will not only have you working your abs, you will also be working you butt, thighs, and lower back. Trust me when I say it is hard but feels amazing, there is not doubt that you are not getting a full core workout here.

Total Body: This workout uses the same method as Core Dynamics and therefore can be considered a HIIT as well. EVERYTHING on your body is being worked out here and trust that you will feel it! You will see come workouts that was in other DVDs as well as new ones. In this workout, a model instead of Tony takes the time out to show you the moves in each cycle during the one minute rest. I don't think I like that feature too much because I have gotten used to Tony showing the way lol. However my favorite exercise is featured in this workout which is called jump lounges. It is exactly what the name says it is so make sure you have enough room.  

I believe I have two more DVDs to review that has not came up on the calender yet. Also today is day 30 for me so stay tuned for the 30 day review on YouTube ( youtube.com/myratheinnovator1) !!!

-MTI

No comments:

Post a Comment